Looking for a dynamic presenter to have at your next event? Susan travels the country speaking to universities, women’s groups, charities, business and trade associations, and more.
Meet Susan L. Combs
Meet Susan L. Combs. The youngest National President of Women in Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS) in the over 80 year history of the organization, one of the coveted “4 Under 40” by Advisor Today for 2015 and one of the “Women of Influence” by New York Business Journal for 2016. She’s also a Mizzou Tiger, a half-marathoner, a public speaker, expert witness and an active sports enthusiast. She’s also a super hero of sorts as she battles against the labyrinth of pitfalls and particularities of insurance that dot the US business landscape. In fact, she is also known on Twitter as the Insurance Vixen. She also consults with companies all over the world to help them understand the importance of networking, mentorship and gender balance and she’s guaranteed to make you laugh!
Her range of topics include:
– One Mentor is no Longer Enough: Create Your Personal Board of Directors
– Women 101: Breaking the Code on Gender Balance
– How Mutual Mentorship can Change your Career
– Tipping Points: How Life’s Decisions Affect Your Path
– The Affordable Care Act, What does it Mean for Me?
– Millennials: The Secret Sauce to the Future – ShowMe the Money: How to Charge Fees in a Commissioned Based Practice – Business 101: Award Winning Strategies Working now for Business Owners – Insurance in America: Understanding how Insurance Works in the US
University of Amsterdam, University of Missouri-Columbia, Inter-Company Marketing Group, Baruch College, Mutual of Omaha, Ameritas, New York University, Women in Insurance & Financial Services, NAIFA, Network! Network!, NYC Chapter of the National Guild for Community Arts Education, the New York Coalition of Community Schools of the Arts, LaGuardia Community College, Benefits Selling Expo, Penn Mutual, Advisor Network Summit, Finnish American Chamber of Commerce, AmCham Jamaica, AmCham Finlad, the Dutch Consulate, and Thrivent Financial.
For information on booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org.